1. How long does it take to reach downtown?
10 minutes on foot.
2. How is the B&B connected downtown?
Extremely well by an only public means of transportation which is situated at 2 minutes walking from our house and it takes in downtown in 5 minutes only.
3. How often is it possible to catch the public bus?
There are trips every 30 minutes – Line 1.
4. How far is the B&B from the airport and how long does it take to reach the house?
Km 54 (Marco Polo airport – Venice) 40 minutes – Km. 25 (Treviso airport) 20 minutes.
5. How far is the railway station from the B&B and how long does it take to get there?
Km 1 – 15 minutes
6. Is there a parking-place near the house?
Yes, in front of the entrance of the B&B there is a very safe parking place, or even inside, previous deposit of the car keys.
7. At what time check-in and check-out are?
Check in: h 17.00
Check out: h 11.00
8. Is it possible to deposit the luggage the day of departure and to collect it later the same day?
Yes. Without any problem
9. Is there an fixed scheduled timetable for breakfast?
Yes. The breakfast is served on tables from 7.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m., but we can also make exceptions.
10. Which services do the rooms offer?
TV, air conditioning, hair dryer, quality bed-linen, umbrellas and others on request.
11. Which extra services does the B&B Casa Rossi offer?
- WIFI Internet ADSL, free of charge.
- Transfer from/to the Venice or Treviso airport.
- Transfer from/to the railway station.
- Rental of mountain bikes
- Guided tours to the most important cities (Venice – Treviso – Asolo – etc.)
- Baby Sitting
- Digital photo copies on CD-ROM or DVD
- Laundry Service
12. Is the room price per person or per room?
The fare is referred to rooms only.
13. Are animals allowed?
No. Pets are not allowed
14. Are there restaurants in the area?
Yes. There are many and of a various range: from Pizza restaurantes to local italian food restaurants.
15. Which shops are there near your house?
Markets, bar, greengrocery, bakery, butcher’s shop, pharmacy, newspaper kiosk.
On Friday there is a characteristic local town market where you can find every kind of merchandise.
16. Is there a bank nearby?
Yes, 200 meters from the B&B.
17. Is smoking allowed?
No, but there is the possibility to smoke in separate room .
18. Is it easy to reach the B&B?
Yes. It is very easy. See ” contact us” page. GPS Coordinates are N: 45° 53′, 929 – E: 12° 17′, 440
19. At the moment of the arrival who will welcome us?
By the owner of the B&B or one of her family.
20. How much does a taxi ride cost from Venice airport to the B&B?
About 50,00 Euro
21. How much does a taxi ride cost from the railway station to the B&B?
About 7,00 Euro
22. What is important to do after having booked the room?
Tell us the arrival time, in order to let us prepare the rooms and give you a proper welcome.